After a season of youth snowboard events all around the world, the most talented rising stars are awaited the end of season for the TTR 4Star Protest World Rookie Slopestyle Final, which will be held in Ischgl, Austria, from the 11th to 15th of April. The event will award prizes for an overall value of 30,000€ and it will assign the prestigious titles of WSF World Rookie Champions 2012.
The 2011/12 World Rookie Tour included international events in Europe, South America, North America and Oceania. ‘To create a competitive project for the youngsters and find the next future snowboarding stars were our main purposes since the WRT began’ stated Marco Sampaoli, WSF Vice President ‘with 10 international events worldwide and several regional rookie contests in many Countries, finally our kids have their own dedicated world tour’.
Among the past World Rookie Champions: Roope Tonteri, Emil Andre Usletten, Gjermund Braathen, Christian Haller, Petu Piiroinen, Kasia Rusin. After the 2012 Protest World Rookie Final in Ischgl, we will know the next one!
Prizes for the Protest World Rookie Finals 2012
– Filming with Pirate Movie Productions,
– Onboard and Cooler photoshooting,
– 2 Golden tickets to 2012/13 World Rookie Fests
– 5 tickets to Halfpipe Rookie Fest 2013 in Monte Bondone Italy,
– 2 Freeride Film Trip to Australia,
– Snowboard goodies, Pipes, Tech Riders, CHUCKBUDDiES, Trophies.